Which one is the most beautiful place in Italy

Join us here for some fun chit chat, or share your opinions on rumours and gossip in the news. Beginners and advanced Italian speakers are all welcome!
Peter

Re: Re:

Post by Peter » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:34 pm

rus wrote:
Peter wrote:I have never been to Turin, and have only had a day in Milan. So, of the three cities it would have to be Rome. Saying that, though, for us the most beautiful place will always be Ravello, sitting high above the costiera amalfitana. :)
7 years later and you are still right Peter :D. I suppose time won't change this fact in the future either.

I have been to the Amalfi Coast 2 times until now: 2012 and 2016 and it's absolutely gorgeous. Ravello is the Queen of the Amalfi Coast and Villa Cimbrone in Ravello is an absolute-must: https://www.ravello.com/attractions/villa-cimbrone/
As is the Villa Rufolo, Rus. The gardens of the two villas are totally different, but totally fascinating. And I love the little square with all the trattorie and ristoranti.

rus

Re: Which one is the most beautiful place in Italy

Post by rus » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:30 pm

You're right. I have never seen a venue as amazing as the one in Villa Rufolo, where you feel that the scene is suspended in the sky.

Italy748

Re:

Post by Italy748 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:24 pm

Peter wrote:I have never been to Turin, and have only had a day in Milan. So, of the three cities it would have to be Rome. Saying that, though, for us the most beautiful place will always be Ravello, sitting high above the costiera amalfitana. :)
I used to live in Rome for over 3 years and you know what I fell in love with this city. You should definitely have a visit to there. Plus Naples and Florence omg Italy is an amazing country. Btw I'm flying over to Milano next Monday so excited about the trip :lol: