Ciao cari amici!

Join us here for some fun chit chat, or share your opinions on rumours and gossip in the news. Beginners and advanced Italian speakers are all welcome!
Mindy

Ciao cari amici!

Postby Mindy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:45 am

I have been meaning to post for some time - meglio tardi che mai! :) As most of you know by now, I have officially passed ownership of Impariamo to Calum, who I knew would take our lovely community forward with all the care and dedication it deserves. Melissa and I had such fun creating something new and different for lovers of Italian language and culture, and it is so wonderful to see a group of dedicated people who want to see the community continue to thrive.

As for me, I am as busy as ever - still working full time, teaching Italian at my son's elementary school each week (the kids are like sponges - it is great fun!), and spending several weeks each year in Venezia. Oh, and the Lab puppy we raised last year is now a working guide dog in Chicago! Life is good. :D

I "liked" the new Impariamo Facebook page (great idea!), and will try to visit you every so often. Complimenti on all the work you have done and continue to do to make Impariamo the best place online to learn Italian!

Un abbraccio a tutti,
Mindy

calum
Site Owner

Re: Ciao cari amici!

Postby calum » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:20 am

Hi Mindy,

nice to hear from you!
The guys are working hard behind the scenes to create new content for the forum and come up with ideas to carry on what you developed.

Thanks for your comments and for liking the Impariamo Facebook page.

Don't be a stranger!

regards,
Calum

Return to “Quattro chiacchiere”