Some News

Join us here for some fun chit chat, or share your opinions on rumours and gossip in the news. Beginners and advanced Italian speakers are all welcome!
Davide

Some News

Post by Davide » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:44 am

Hi all!

I'm very pleased to say that I have received an email from our old friend Massimo. As old hands to this forum will know, just before Christmas 2011 Massimo's mother died. Sadly, I also have to let you know that in June last year he also lost his brother-in-law. As you can imagine, this has been a very tough time for him, and it is why he has been absent for a while. He wanted me to let you all know that he is fine and will be returning to the forum shortly. He also intends to resume his Italian teaching via 'Panorama'.
I've known Massimo for a long time now both as my teacher and friend; it is such good news to know that he will be back with us. I'm sure you'll want to give him a warm welcome back. :D

Davide

Please identify yourself first before you add me.

Peter

Re: Some News

Post by Peter » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:35 am

Thank you, Davide, for this great news. I had feared something worse had happened, although what has happened is very sad for Massimo and family.

ladybird

Post by ladybird » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:59 pm

It will be good to see Massimo back in the fold :) . It has been a difficult couple of years and he has my empathy, I lost my mum last year, my brother-in-law and a sister-in-law this year.

Lets hope it can only get better, I also hope Massimo is keeping good health.
Life is for living and learning.

Massimo

Post by Massimo » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:04 am

Ciao a tutti!! First of all I want to thank Davide for his post, and Peter and Ladybird for their replies.
What can I say, I'm back, and, more or less, in one piece. Coming out of yet another "hell of a time" but doing fine at the moment. I do hope you are all fine. I've noticed some major changes in the forum and must say I do like them :D
As Davide said, I'm planning to resume my activity with Panorama soon, I'll keep you updated.
Hope you all have a great Sunday. Ci sentiamo presto! Un abbraccio a tutto il forum.

Ps. I'm currently working on some maintenace of my website. Some links there are not working at the moment. But Panorma will soon be back at its best! :D

Davide

Post by Davide » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:18 am

We are so pleased to have you back with us, Massimo - you have been missed. You've had a really rotten time and I hope that things do nothing but get better for you and that 2013 is kinder to you.

Stammi bene! :D

Davide

Please identify yourself first before you add me.

Peter

Post by Peter » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:47 pm

ciao Massimo, posso solo fare eco quello che ha detto Davide. Veramente, spero che il futuro sia molto più buono e che tu riesca ad andare avanti con la vita in modo più sereno. :)