Skype lessons for all levels

Join us here for some fun chit chat, or share your opinions on rumours and gossip in the news. Beginners and advanced Italian speakers are all welcome!
Luca

Skype lessons for all levels

Postby Luca » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:22 pm

Ciao, ragazzi.
My name is Luca. I'm Italian and I teach Italian language via skype. I have 3+ years of online Italian teaching experience. I work with any levels of Italian including beginners. I have developed the program myself so you don’t need to buy anything additionally. The program covers all the stages of Italian language teaching (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2) in accordance with European standard. When I work with you I adapt the exercises for your specific needs (travelling, work, social integration or education).
Price is 12 €/60 minutes (you pay after the lesson). First trial lesson is free. If interested, please contact me here or in my e-mail ludessolis@yahoo.it . I also appreciate if you share this message with your friends.
Thank you!

DavidIR

Re: Skype lessons for all levels

Postby DavidIR » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:18 pm

Hi,

Is it possible to learn language fast via Skype? Thanks

rus

Postby rus » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:35 pm

I haven't tried this method yet, but I'm thinking it should be the most effective of anything you could try: apps, books, movies. Only option better than this would be learning Italian by actually living in Italy.

Italy748

Postby Italy748 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:34 pm

Luca wrote:Ciao, ragazzi.
My name is Luca. I'm Italian and I teach Italian language via skype. I have 3+ years of online Italian teaching experience. I work with any levels of Italian including beginners. I have developed the program myself so you don’t need to buy anything additionally. The program covers all the stages of Italian language teaching (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2) in accordance with European standard. When I work with you I adapt the exercises for your specific needs (travelling, work, social integration or education).
Price is 12 €/60 minutes (you pay after the lesson). First trial lesson is free. If interested, please contact me here or in my e-mail ludessolis@yahoo.it . I also appreciate if you share this message with your friends.
Thank you!

Luca, are you still teaching Italian? I came across one website recently it says how to learn italian. have you heard of it before?

Return to “Quattro chiacchiere”