Any Italian can help me find really good Italian talk- radioradio

Arthur

Any Italian can help me find really good Italian talk- radioradio

Postby Arthur » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:01 pm

Ciao,

I' m desperate to find some radio of the kind I describe below, and it its proving impossible to escape the repulsive mass media. This is my dream:

- programma con chiamate della gente, it can be because of late night call-in kind of program, or if not, simply a program about health where people call about their complaints and some alternative doctor answers and explains interesting things about health,

- a dream would be something done by people who really dont think normally, subversive, but not pseudoconspiratorial, simply real people who is not playing the usual roles and playing the usual games, a dream would be real independent radio, but I suppose it is not legal/possible

- that I can download in mp3 to listen away in nature

- the more local the better, something I can fall in love with and make a habit of listening to

- I welcome drama, suffering, surprises, real life...

Any suggestion?

Thans a lot!

calum
Site Owner

Re: Any Italian can help me find really good Italian talk- radioradio

Postby calum » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:54 pm

Hi,

I can't think of one that fits your description exactly but have you tried La Zanzara on Radio 24? It's more current affairs/politics and is a phone-in show hosted by a presenter who doesn't pull any punches.

http://www.radio24.ilsole24ore.com/programma/lazanzara

Calum

Arthur

Postby Arthur » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:38 pm

Thank you Calum,

I'm gonna have a look but "current affairs/politics" sounds like exactly what I am NOT after :)...

Arthur

Postby Arthur » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:02 pm

gnnnnnn no way; radio version of tv crap, cant stand it, nobody in his right mind would stand it I think

Return to “Miscellaneous”