Un Suggerimento

Have a question about Italian grammar? Need a quick translation from Italian to English or vice versa? Post it here!
Roby

Un Suggerimento

Post by Roby » Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:31 pm

Ciao a tutti!

Mindy has created a new file for everyone who may have grammar questions. Feel free to ask questions there regarding grammar. It does not matter your level . Let all help each other ....

Roby

Mindy

Post by Mindy » Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:37 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, Roby! The new "Studiamo la grammatica" section can be found here:

http://www.impariamo.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

Feel free to post your questions about Italian grammar and usage there. I have a feeling Roby is going to be a tremendous help to us all! :D

--Mindy

Roby

Post by Roby » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:52 pm

Hello Everyone,

Mindy and I would like to know:

Would you be interested in a Secret Elf and charity project for the holidays?

You could participate in one or the other or both.

For the "Secret Elf" we would use www.elfster.com, so everyone's information would remain private (except to their "secret elf" of course). Elfster.com would keep the whole proceess simple and secret. We could exchange actual gifts, or instead of a gift, we could send a "secret happy holiday card" to our person (either via e-card or by regular snail mail) with hints about who we are (in Italian, of course), and everyone would have to guess who his or her secret elf is.

If we did a charity collection, Mindy could collect donations via Paypal and make a single contribution in the name of the group, posting the proof, of course.

Please let us know what you think. We would like to take a vote.

Thanks in advance for your participation,
Mindy and Roby :lol:

Mindy

Post by Mindy » Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:29 pm

Thanks, Roby! I posted a poll here:

http://www.impariamo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58

Please place your votes and post your comments! Thanks.

Mindy & Roby :D