New....`

Are you a new member on Impariamo.com? Or perhaps you signed up a while ago, but you haven't posted yet? Introduce yourself here!
LizziBeth

New....`

Post by LizziBeth » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:03 pm

Hey all! I just joined this site and want to learn Italian...I was wondering if there are any Italian teens that would like help in English? :?: I dunno, I just haven't seen many my age on here yet, but I also will keep looking. Thanks! :)
-Liz

Mindy

Re: New....`

Post by Mindy » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:08 pm

LizziBeth wrote:Hey all! I just joined this site and want to learn Italian...I was wondering if there are any Italian teens that would like help in English? :?: I dunno, I just haven't seen many my age on here yet, but I also will keep looking. Thanks! :)
Hi LizziBeth, and welcome to the forum! :D There are many Italians on the board, but I'm not sure if they're your age. However, I'm sure they'd all appreciate help with their English, as we appreciate their help with our Italian.

I read in your other post that you will be going to Italy soon. Where will you visit? Do you have relatives there? Are you taking Italian lessons in preparation for your trip?

Cerca di rispondere in italiano se puoi! :wink:

--Mindy

Angel

Post by Angel » Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:46 am

Ciao Lizz e benvenuta al forum.

I see you are looking for teens, you're 15 right!!!

If everyone here share this comment, then it does not matter how old we are if we keep our spirit young!!!!! :D

At the only Italian course I attended, even though there where several people (mostly all) that easily doubled my age, I had fun and learned alot!!!! :lol:

Are you taking any Italian courses at school?

A presto,

Angel