Ciao a tutti! :)

Are you a new member on Impariamo.com? Or perhaps you signed up a while ago, but you haven't posted yet? Introduce yourself here!
-Luca-

Post by -Luca- »

Don't worry about your name coffecup, you will be our Espresso! :) :)

E' uno scherzo :)
Italians don't know what Caesar salad is !!
coffeecup

Post by coffeecup »

:lol: I love your humour, Luca! Every time I read one of you posts regarding the name coffeecup I smile.
Peter

Post by Peter »

Yana wrote:You really have mastered the Italian language!! I admire people who are not native speakers but who speak Italian fluently! :)

I wish I could speak Italian well one day too.
I have no doubt that you will, and very probably a lot quicker and better than I (you are after all considerably younger than I :) ), although I have to admit that because there is not a lot - read no!! :x - of opportunity to practice conversation, that really has gone backwards. I am not at all fluent, and do not believe one can be unless one lives in Italy for a couple of years. But, yes, I know and understand a lot of the grammar theory, and so long a s I have a dictionary close to hand.....! :D :D
coffeecup

Post by coffeecup »

hmm... sounds like me! I love my dictionary... good old Zanichelli! :D
без тебя я не я. нас никогда не догонят! я тебя люблю.
Yana

Post by Yana »

Ciao di nuovo! :)
Grazie per le vostre risposte!

Peter and coffeecup, I agree with you. I feel much better if I can use a dictionary, though my Italian isn't even comparable to yours.
Yana

Post by Yana »

coffeecup wrote:
Yana wrote: Di niente, coffeecup! :)

Can I ask you? What's your real name? Where are you from?
How long have you been studying Italian? :)

Ciao,

Yana.
I've been studying italian for almost thirteen years at school, but have only had a real love and passion for it for the last five years. I'm a true blue Aussie. :D ..... and sorry to disappoint, but I'd rather not give out my name. Hope that's okay. :oops: I'm a girl though.

Dear coffeecup,

Thanks for telling me a bit about yourself : )

As for your real name, yes, that's not problem at all. I really love your nickname! : )

Hope to 'see' you soon,

Yana.