Ciao!

Are you a new member on Impariamo.com? Or perhaps you signed up a while ago, but you haven't posted yet? Introduce yourself here!
Ithiel

Ciao!

Post by Ithiel »

Ciao a tutti!

I'm Mai, a university student taking up Italian for the required foreign language for my course. It's a bit of a long story how I forgot the basic Italian I've taken up some years before and why I've chosen to continue on with the intermediate level despite this, but I really need help beyond the classroom so I could catch up with everyone, especially after missing a whole week of classes because of flu.

I don't know why I haven't thought of joining a forum before, but I hope I'll be able to learn a lot with all of you, even after I get to finish all the required language courses.

-Mai
Peter

Post by Peter »

ciao Mai and welcome. You will find us a very friendly crowd who are always willing and happy to help, so do not be afraid to ask questions. Take a good look at the Lezioni Gratuite section. It may help you, as may the Vocab section. :)
Massimo

Post by Massimo »

Ciao Mai, welcome to the forum!
As Peter wrote, you will definitely find a lot of people here to help you with your Italian.
It is easy to forget a language if you don't practice it for a long time, but brushing up your grammar and vocabulary will be of help.
Take a look at my website and blog (links under my signature), they might be of help too.
Any question, just ask! :D
Massimo

Want to learn or practice and improve your Italian? Visit : http://www.learnitalian.at.vu
Ithiel

Post by Ithiel »

Grazie, Peter e Massimo!

I've been looking around the forums and I think I'll be doing a lot of reading for the meantime, but I hope I'll be able join the discussions using the language soon.

Also, I'm currently studying for a quiz tomorrow, we're covering direct object pronouns, indirect object pronouns and double object pronouns for the main part. Already I am finding your links very helpful and I'll let you all know later how it went.