Ciao a tutti :)

Are you a new member on Impariamo.com? Or perhaps you signed up a while ago, but you haven't posted yet? Introduce yourself here!
Mikaa37

Ciao a tutti :)

Post by Mikaa37 »

Ciao! Mi chiamo Mikaa. Io sono del Canada. Piacere di conoscerti! Io non parli Italiano molto bene. I am hoping to improve while getting to know you.
Grazie a tutti!
Roby

Post by Roby »

Welcome to the forum Mikaa. Where is Canada are you from? Are you studying the language? Why are you interested in learning the language?
Roby
"Per raro che sia, il vero amore e' meno raro della vera amicizia."

"As rare as true love is, it is not as rare as true friendship."
- François de La Rochefoucauld
Mikaa37

Post by Mikaa37 »

Hello,
I am from Ontario, Canada. I will begin to study Italian again in university in September. I only know a very little bit of Italian so far. Also, my family is Italian, however they speak a Calabrese slang so it is much harder for me to understand. It is a beautiful language and culture. :)
Roby

Post by Roby »

They are speaking the dialect of Calabria. Yes, the dialects can be very hard to understand. Have you ever been to Italy? You will find a lot helpful people here . There also is a free lessons section here where you can find some very helpful information.

Do not be afraid to ask any question. No, question is ever dumb. You never know that the question you ask may help some else so do be afraid to ask.
Grammar and vocabulary questions should be asked in the grammar and vocabulary section. Your question will be answered quicker than you will realize.
Asking for help on homework assignments are ok. However, we would like that you do the assignment to the best of your ability first before posting for help. Show your attempts so that we can assist you better. Often writing what you are trying to say in English and your attempt in Italian is best so that those who respond understand what you are wanting to say.

We are glad you are here. Welcome Mikaa!
Roby
"Per raro che sia, il vero amore e' meno raro della vera amicizia."

"As rare as true love is, it is not as rare as true friendship."
- François de La Rochefoucauld
Mikaa37

Post by Mikaa37 »

I went to Italy last summer, it was beautiful. I went all the way from Rome to Switzerland and back during the two weeks I was there.

Thank you for all of your help, I am looking forward to learning more and more over the next while! I will make sure to post in English as well as Italian to be more clear.
Peter

Post by Peter »

ciao mikaa e benvenuta. :)

I agree with everything Roby has said. So please do not be afraid to ask questions. :D
coffeecup

Post by coffeecup »

ciao mikaa! :) hai un nome carinissimo! Mi piace molto. :) benvenuta!
без тебя я не я. нас никогда не догонят! я тебя люблю.
umberto

Post by umberto »

Ciao Mikaa!

Benevenuta!!! :D :D :D