Hello

Are you a new member on Impariamo.com? Or perhaps you signed up a while ago, but you haven't posted yet? Introduce yourself here!
rpa0323

Hello

Post by rpa0323 »

Hello, I currently live in Orlando Florida.
I just started learning Italian a week ago. I've always wanted to learn since my mothers side of the family is Italian. My grandmother speaks Italian fluently and I think it would be neat to surprise her one day when I can speak enough to have a conversation in Italian. Plus one day I would like to go visit Italy and meet family that I've never had the opportunity to meet since they don't speak English.

Ciao,
Rich
Peter

Post by Peter »

Hi Rich, and welcome. Have a good look through the Lezioni Gratuite and Vocab sections. I think you'll find them useful. However, we are here to help - all we non-Italians have been where you are now and it can feel a little daunting. So, don't be afraid to ask questions. But, have a good look at what it is that you have a problem with, see if it is something you can overcome yourself, which is a great feeling, believe me. Then if you are still not clear about whatever is troubling you, ask away. There is always someone here to help. :) :)
Massimo

Post by Massimo »

Ciao Rich, and welcome to the forum.
Like Peter said, you'll always find some here to help out, so you've definitely joined the right place to improve your Italian! :D
Massimo

Want to learn or practice and improve your Italian? Visit : http://www.learnitalian.at.vu
rpa0323

Post by rpa0323 »

Thanks for the welcome! :D