Buongiorno!

Are you a new member on Impariamo.com? Or perhaps you signed up a while ago, but you haven't posted yet? Introduce yourself here!
Zeke

Buongiorno!

Postby Zeke » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:08 pm

Yo. Im a guy who would love to learn a new language. I might not venture to italy anytime soon but learning italian might come handy in the future, we'll never know!

Moving on, english aint my mother language either. So dont expect a perfect english from me. Im a working progress. Haha. Even so, I think i can pretty much hold a decent convo with anybody. Hooray!

Im planning to self-study. Going for a lesson is costly and i dont even have a job yet so it's already out of question. My only reference as of the moment is a phrasebook by collins. So far it's been great a great source of information. Looking forward for your help guys.

Im starting to think this is too much of an introduction. Hahaha. I'll cut this thread short. Hi, im zeke. Im not really wellversed in forums but im looking forward to meet new people, potentially new online buddies, here. It'll be a huge plus if they could help me in learning the language. Grazie mille!

calum
Site Owner

Re: Buongiorno!

Postby calum » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:29 pm

Hi Zeke and welcome to the forum. What is your native language and wheabouts are you?

Zeke

Re: Buongiorno!

Postby Zeke » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:10 pm

Yo. My mother tongue is Filipino and I live in the Philippines. If you're fond of beaches and you're looking for a place to crash for a vacation, my country's the way to go. Nice to meet you bud!

Return to “Mi presento”