Dopo molti anni..

Are you a new member on Impariamo.com? Or perhaps you signed up a while ago, but you haven't posted yet? Introduce yourself here!
ladybird

Dopo molti anni..

Post by ladybird » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:00 pm

Sono qui di nuovo. Ho dimenticato molto della lingua Italiana che ho imperato ma comunque, Impariamo è il posto meglio da imparare!

In Inglese adesso..

Ive been away for many years, and lots had happened in my life. Sadly in 2014 I lost my son, who died aged only 28. In February this year I lost my husband, we had been together 38 years - I’ve also had a rare cancer and was very ill, but I’m all better now😬.
Good news - I now live in a beautiful area of England, called Norfolk. I’m by the sea, and every day I’m grateful I live in such a beautiful place. I now am alone ( although my daughters are in contact regularly), but that’s ok. I try and keep busy!

That’s me anyway. I see Impariamo is very underused now, the curse of Facebook!
Life is for living and learning.

Peter

Re: Dopo molti anni..

Post by Peter » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:53 pm

Ciao Angie, anch'io non sono qui da molto tempo.

I am so sorry to hear of your losses, and that you have had to fight the evil that is cancer. Glad that you have come through that. Norfolk is indeed a lovely place. A very dear aunt lived in Norwich and then Hethersett and Maggie and I used to go up every year to spend time with her. She died at the good age of 92 on Christmas Day some six years ago, and with Maggie's MS getting worse we have not been back since. Shame really, since there are so many nice places to visit. Certainly life has not been easy, particularly over the last three years, in which time Maggie has had six stays in hospital.

Stammi bene

Peter