This section is dedicated to Italians who wish to improve their English skills. Aiutiamoci a vicenda!
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:39 pm
Questa estate andrò al mare
Questa estate andrò in montagna
I'm interested in both the British and American variants.
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:15 pm
Did you want the translations? (and I am American!)
This summer, I will go to the sea (or ocean). I sometimes say beach, too. It depends on the context.
This summer, I will go to the mountains.
Did this help?
- Posts: 2856
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:41 pm
- Location: Horsham, West Sussex, England
Very much the same as Barbara has said, although here in the UK we also say 'we are going to the seaside'.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:12 am
- Location: Noosa, Queensland, Australia
In Australia, parliamo..."This summer we will go to the beach" OR
"This summer we will go to the mountains."
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest