New blog for students of Italian

Join us here for some fun chit chat, or share your opinions on rumours and gossip in the news. Beginners and advanced Italian speakers are all welcome!
Massimo

New blog for students of Italian

Post by Massimo »

Ciao! I hope this can be of interest to you.

I recently created a new blog with free resources for students of Italian.

This is available @ http://www.learnitalianwithpanorama.135.it and includes the following:

Read with us

Italian texts with audio file for you to read and listen to

Non con la mamma!

The Italian you wouldn't speak with mom

Parolando

A new interactive dictionary to improve your Italian

Learn Italian with quotes

Italian quotes made easy

Difficilissimo

Surprise them all with really difficult words

Canta Italia

Listen to the hits of the moment and improve your Italian. Then sing along!

Italia Canta

When Italy sings International Hits

Idioms

Learn Italian with colour and fun

For those of you who are on Facebook, updates for this blog will be posted on the page "Learn Italian with Panorama". These will also be posted on my twitter account "panoramaita".

The blog is open to any suggestion and, of course, to remarks and comments.

I hope you will enjoy it!

P.s.= I wish to thank Davide for helping me out with his feeback :D
Massimo

Want to learn or practice and improve your Italian? Visit : http://www.learnitalian.at.vu
Davide

Post by Davide »

This is going to be well worth a regular visit, folks. Massimo has put an awful lot of work into this blog and deserves our support to make it a success :-)

Please identify yourself first before you add me.
lukeanthony

Post by lukeanthony »

Wow Massimo! This blog is amazing!! Definately worth many a visit that's for sure :) it's going to be useful to people such as myself

How long did that take you? It looks like months of hard work.. Be sure to know I'll visit it regularly :)

... I especially like the Non com la Mamma section... Haha

Luca (apparently my name in Italian.. Heh thanks Davide!)
Gail Brown

il blog di Massimo

Post by Gail Brown »

Ciao Massimo,

Incredibile il tuo blog! Vedo che sarà molto utile a me. Mi sono iscritta al RSS feed. Anche a me piace "Non con la mamma"; evidentemente hai un buon senso dell'umorismo! Grazie per averci segnalato il blog!

Gail
Massimo

Post by Massimo »

Ciao a tutti! Thanks for your messages, I'm glad you like the blog :D

Luke, it did take some time and effort, but teaching Italian is definitely my passion and that makes things much easier.

Gail, glad you like "Non con la mamma", I wanted to include some sort of funny section in the blog, which could be useful anyway, and that's how the idea came.

Davide, grazie come sempre! :D
Massimo

Want to learn or practice and improve your Italian? Visit : http://www.learnitalian.at.vu
Peter

Post by Peter »

Ciao Massimo,

Devo essere d'accordo con gli altri. Il tuo blog è fantastico, e ho incluso un link nel mio. Mi piace la canzone di Roberto Vecchioni e ero molto interessato da leggere la versione italiana di una delle mie canzoni preferite - The Sounds of Silence da Simon & Garfunkel. Totalmente diversi i lirici, che mi hanno messo in mente di Nel Così Blu. Questa canzone è stata scritta da Zucchero Fornaciari ed è basata su di A Salty Dog, una delle grandissime canzoni di Procol Harum. Di nuovo, i lirici sono totalmente diversi e, per quanto possa sembrare strano, sono più opaci che gli originali!! :lol:
Emma Reese

Post by Emma Reese »

Grazie tante Massimo per il blog. E' molto utile. Prima di leggere la Mia Scrivania, ho ascoltato il testo parecchie volte.

Who is reading? You?
blanchekz

Post by blanchekz »

grazie mille, Massimo, di tutto quello che fai per noi :)) questo blog è fantastico!!! :)
Massimo

Post by Massimo »

Wow, thanks everybody for all your nice comments. There's more to come on the blog, so stay tuned! :D

Emma, yes it's me reading! :D
Massimo

Emma Reese

Post by Emma Reese »

Massimo wrote: yes it's me reading! :D
Hai una voce fantastica.
Massimo

Post by Massimo »

Emma Reese wrote:
Massimo wrote: yes it's me reading! :D
Hai una voce fantastica.
Thanks!! (Massimo severely blushing!)) :lol:
Massimo

Massimo

Post by Massimo »

Thanks everybody for visiting the blog! :D

I update it every week and keep getting nice feedback really.

Hope you like the updates this week :)
Massimo

Monika

Post by Monika »

This is fantastic, great job on the blog! :D I just followed you on Twitter. I need to organize my out-of-control blogroll... when I get that done and start afresh, I'll sub to the blog, too!
Massimo

Post by Massimo »

Ciao!

The new season for the blog starts with two new features.

STUPIDISSIMO:
If you think Italian is too difficult for you, cheer up: it’s difficult for us Italians too! This is a list of genuine blunders, wrong translations, and much more. For you to laugh and learn Italian!

STRANGE ITALIAN FRIENDS: DON'T TRUST 'EM =
"False friends”, those words you can’t trust simply because, although similar to English words, they have completely different meanings.
This is a selection of those you are most likely to encounter, coming with real examples, for you to practice them right away!

And, as usual, texts at all levels read out for you, Italian songs translated for you to sing along, and much more to come.

Hope you will enjoy it! :D
Massimo

Emma Reese

Post by Emma Reese »

Grazie Massimo per il tuo blog. Mi piace molto i testi a livello elementare, per non parlare dell'audio ottimo. E' difficile da trovare altri testi abbastanza facile per me.