Ciao

Are you a new member on Impariamo.com? Or perhaps you signed up a while ago, but you haven't posted yet? Introduce yourself here!
Faizah

Ciao

Post by Faizah » Tue May 27, 2014 10:36 pm

Hello,
Excuse me for introducing myself in English, but I'm a very beginner in Italian and it's still difficult for me to write in Italian, which is the reason why I signed up here. I'm looking forward to improve my language with you guys and have fun along the way.

My name is Faizah. I'm a girl who lives in Saudi Arabia, .. Italian is not practiced over here at all :wink:
I just finished studying Information Technology this year. I love football, music and artistic activities.

Thank you for having me...
Buona giornata! :)
Women in general want to be loved for what they are and men for what they accomplish.
https://twitter.com/_Faizah

Alireza

Re: Ciao

Post by Alireza » Fri May 30, 2014 9:22 am

Hello Faizah,
I am a new member and a beginner to Italian language, but I suggest you follow the structures to start introducing yourself in Italian.

Ciao!
Mi chiamo Alireza. Vivo in Iran.

You might have mistakes, no problems, there are nice guys to help us correct our mistakes. All you need to do is try.
Hope you enjoy as much as I do.

FYI
Saudi Arabia : Arabia Saudita
Vivo: I live

with permission of all nice teachers and native Italian here on this forum.
As a teacher, I possess a tremendous power to make a person's life miserable or joyous. I can be a tool to torture or an instrument of inspiration

irag12

Re: Ciao

Post by irag12 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:33 am

Attualmente sto guardando una serie televisiva che conosco molto bene, in tedesco con sottotitoli in tedesco, onde non cadere nella tentazione di leggere i sottotitoli e non prestare orecchio alle parole, il che comporta uno sforzo di comprensione e di memoria, anche perché la serie in questione venne trasmessa nei primi anni '80; è vero che l'ho riguardata sovente, ma è anche vero che ho poca memoria.