Ciao!!! all you guys here~

Are you a new member on Impariamo.com? Or perhaps you signed up a while ago, but you haven't posted yet? Introduce yourself here!
sskwq

Ciao!!! all you guys here~

Post by sskwq »

Ciao.Io mi chiamo wuqiong.Abito a Xi'An.Xi'An' in China.
I like Italy,and I have a nice Italian friend.So,I wanna learn Italian.Plus,Italian culture&food are wonderful!!!
It's happy to meet you guys who are also learning Italian now.My Italian is poor,hope nice friends can help me with it.thanks a lot!!![/img]
Massimo

Post by Massimo »

Ciao wuqiong e benvenuto a questo forum, welcome to this forum!

We're all here to help you with your Italian, so feel free to ask :D
Massimo

Want to learn or practice and improve your Italian? Visit : http://www.learnitalian.at.vu
Mindy

Re: Ciao!!! all you guys here~

Post by Mindy »

sskwq wrote:Ciao.Io mi chiamo wuqiong.Abito a Xi'An.Xi'An' in China.
I like Italy,and I have a nice Italian friend.So,I wanna learn Italian.Plus,Italian culture&food are wonderful!!!
It's happy to meet you guys who are also learning Italian now.My Italian is poor,hope nice friends can help me with it.thanks a lot!!![/img]
Ciao Wuquiong, e' un piacere conoscerti! It's a pleasure to meet you! :D

I agree that Italian culture and food are wonderful. What is your favorite Itaian dish? Are there many Italian restaurants where you live? And can you find Italian ingredients to cook with there?

We will be happy to help you learn Italian. How do you plan on starting? Will you take a class, or buy a self study program?

I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

--Mindy

P.S. Complimenti per il tuo inglese - la prossima volta cerca di scrivere di piu' in italiano! 8)
Roby

Post by Roby »

Benvenuto Wuquiong!!!!
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

Ni hao, Wuquiong!

Sto imparando un po' di cinese ma conosco pochissime parole!

Zaijian!
Claudietto

I am learning English every day, so could you help me by correcting (In private, if you want) anything I have written incorrectly.

ILNY - I Love "Not yet"
sskwq

Grazie!!!!

Post by sskwq »

Sono realmente felice di venirli a contatto tipi.Sono felice.
Hi~Twilight.You are learning Chinese now?...Sure,I'd like to help....And nice to meet you.
Hi~Roby,nice to meet you too.Ni hao!
And Mindy,thank you.You are very nice.About learing Italian,I just begin!Many things I have to know.Really happy that you guys can help.Sure in my city we got Italian restaurants.Can I tell you later my favorite dish?...Because I wanna eat them all then pick the best one!!!....Need time.lol....Mybe now I just can do the self-learning.Study online,or buy some books.I will take some courses later...
kisses from China
wuqiong
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

It is my pleasure :D

Although I'm not really studying your language due to the lack of time, I like to learn some words and way of saying, I've just learned wo ai ni :P
Claudietto

I am learning English every day, so could you help me by correcting (In private, if you want) anything I have written incorrectly.

ILNY - I Love "Not yet"
leenico

Post by leenico »

Ciao wuqiong! Benvenuto :D
Il cuore dello stupido è nella sua bocca, ma la bocca del saggio è nel suo cuore.