RAI International -schedule-

Join us here for some fun chit chat, or share your opinions on rumours and gossip in the news. Beginners and advanced Italian speakers are all welcome!
Angel

RAI International -schedule-

Post by Angel » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:59 pm

Ciao a tutti.

Sto cercando per le programme (programmazione) di RAI INTERNATIONAL. Qualcuno sa un po’ di questo?

Recently my brother got an antenna which let us get TV and RADIO signals directly from the satellites. Now, we have RAI International among the available channels but I have no idea what their schedule is!!!

I was looking for something at their webpage (www.international.rai.it) and while I was browsing that site, I saw that there were some news from TG1 (www.tg1.rai.it).

My idea is to use a VCR at my brother’s place, record some programs during the day (during the week) and then watch them later at my place.

Grazie e a presto,

Angel

disegno

Post by disegno » Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:49 am

Caro Angel, vai a questo sito per vedere un orario di RAI.

http://www.international.rai.it/aree/no ... ndex.shtml

Click sulla data del calendario per vedere tutti i programmi per quel giorno. Fammi sapere se questo sito è utile.':D' Ciao Melissa

Angel

Post by Angel » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:56 am

Mamma mia Melissa, che brava sei :D

GRAZIE MILLE. That was what I was looking for. :wink:

Tomorrow there will be two Italian -Series A- "soccer" games. Do you have any idea when it was the last time I saw (on TV) an Italian (or Spanish) series soccer game? Not to mention any European championship games!!!

I have no idea if I'll have some time tomorrow to watch a portion of any of these games, but, just the fact that now I'm able to do it, makes me happy :D

A presto, e grazie mille di nuovo :wink:

Angel

disegno

Post by disegno » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:07 am

Ciao Angel, per niente, il mio piacere. Ho il link ai programmi di RAI nei miei link preferiti, quindi è stato facile di trovare...veramente sulle punte delle dita!'8)'

Roby

Post by Roby » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:51 am

Angel wrote:Mamma mia Melissa, che brava sei :D

GRAZIE MILLE. That was what I was looking for. :wink:

Angel
Angel , Ecco i link per raisport.
www.rai.it

http://www.raisport.rai.it/raiSportSezi ... 39,00.html

Correction:

Mamma mia Melissa, CHE BRAVA CHE SEI :D

Grazie per l'aiuto oggi....tutto e' andato bene. :D

Roby

Angel

Post by Angel » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:18 pm

Roby wrote:Correction:

Mamma mia Melissa, CHE BRAVA CHE SEI :D
Roby
Grazie mille Roby. I thought about it, but I was not sure, that's why I only typed "che brava sei".
Roby wrote: Grazie per l'aiuto oggi....tutto e' andato bene. :D
Roby
Sono contento che tutto sia andato bene. :wink:
The SMS I sent you was while I was taking care of the baby, so I was not too sure I wrote it correctly. After I read your 2nd SMS I was not able to reply, since I was changing diapers, and just after that I had the other 3 little boys chasing me to let them play with the Play Station :lol:

Alla Prossima,

Angel