Ni hao from China

Are you a new member on Impariamo.com? Or perhaps you signed up a while ago, but you haven't posted yet? Introduce yourself here!
biscottino

Ni hao from China

Post by biscottino »

Ciao ciao

Io sono Han-cinese.

L'italiano e' una bella lingua.

I just started to study Italian.

I'm surprised to find this forum.

I never think I will study Italian one day before.

But I met an italian boy,I would like to learn his mother language-Italian then teach him my mother language-汉语(Chinese).
Last edited by biscottino on Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roby

Post by Roby »

Welcome to the forum Han. We are glad that you have joined us. I love your sign in name... Little cookie--- biscottino. Please feel free to join in the conversations. Ask questions No question is a dumb question.
Roby
Massimo

Post by Massimo »

Ciao biscottino, and welcome to this forum. Just like Roby wrote, feel free to ask! :D
Massimo

Want to learn or practice and improve your Italian? Visit : http://www.learnitalian.at.vu
biscottino

Post by biscottino »

Roby wrote:Welcome to the forum Han. We are glad that you have joined us. I love your sign in name... Little cookie--- biscottino. Please feel free to join in the conversations. Ask questions No question is a dumb question.
Roby
Grazie Roby

Firstly I am not an English speaker,so that I have a bit doubt about "Ask questions No question is a dumb question."
Ember

Post by Ember »

Welcome! :)
I know a chinese girl (I mean not an italian-chinese, a chinese chinese :D ), she's studying as a singer in my same music institute. She's so crazy ;)
*** homo sum: humani nihil a me alienum puto ***
biscottino

Post by biscottino »

Massimo wrote:Ciao biscottino, and welcome to this forum. Just like Roby wrote, feel free to ask! :D
Grazie Massimo

Italian is more difficult than English to me actually.

But I have belief to do it well.
biscottino

Post by biscottino »

Ember wrote:Welcome! :)
I know a chinese girl (I mean not an italian-chinese, a chinese chinese :D ), she's studying as a singer in my same music institute. She's so crazy ;)
Aha,I think I am same to her who is not an italian-chinese but a chinese chinese.She has a dream to be signer and I have a dream to learn Italian to introduce Chinese traditional culture to Italians(something like Marco Polo did). :lol:
Roby

Post by Roby »

biscottino wrote:
Grazie Roby

Firstly I am not an English speaker,so that I have a bit doubt about "Ask questions No question is a dumb question."
What it means is.... no matter what you ask, do not feel uncomfortable about it... whether it be simple or complex. Everyone here is willing to help and we all learning just like you.
Roby
biscottino

Post by biscottino »

Roby wrote:
biscottino wrote:
Grazie Roby

What it means is.... no matter what you ask, do not feel uncomfortable about it... whether it be simple or complex. Everyone here is willing to help and we all learning just like you.
Roby
Grazie Roby

I see now. :D
Tavollino

Post by Tavollino »

ciao biscottino (han) :) ho guardato una festa a domenica che chiama "chinese national circus" e stato molto bello :)
era una storia di marco polo :)
charlene

Post by charlene »

Ciao biscottino,
Ni hao! Sono americana cinese. Tu hai ragione. Italian is harder than English. The conjugation is more complex than English conjugation -- Chinese grammar is simpler by comparsion as conjugation is almost non-esixtent. Also in Italian you always have to think about the agreement for masculine/feminine and singular/plural. Before I finish saying an Italian word, I always have to think twice about how to end it -- whereas I don't have to in Chinese.
Charlene
hamihaha

Post by hamihaha »

Ember wrote:Welcome! :)
I know a Chinese girl (in China) who'd like to study music in Italy too, she doesn't know how to get there, could you send me your friend contact?
Ember

Post by Ember »

I don't have her contact but when I see her I can ask! Anyway your friend could contact my Conservatory if she wants:

http://www.conservatoriorossini.it
*** homo sum: humani nihil a me alienum puto ***
yiyi

Post by yiyi »

Hi,there!I'm also learning Italian.

I know it may sounds rather ridiculous but I've already tried to act as Marco Polo the second myself...just something simple and experimental...
http://www.impariamo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2573 :oops:

I major in art history but I'm keen on those things like languages and literature.Looking forward to your precious advice.

See you! :D
Dat poenas laudata fides.
dmj120

Post by dmj120 »

Roby wrote:
biscottino wrote:
Grazie Roby

Roby
Ciao biscottino. This is very true. I am a beginner as well, and have asked, what i thought was some very basic questions, but was (and still) greated with warmth and pleasent replies to all of my questions.
Family, dogs, bike, work ----- in that order.

Mr. Kawasaki gave us 12k rpm, its criminal not to use them :!: :P :mrgreen: :wink: