Ciaooooooooo Zia!!!

Join us here for some fun chit chat, or share your opinions on rumours and gossip in the news. Beginners and advanced Italian speakers are all welcome!
Sary

Ciaooooooooo Zia!!!

Post by Sary » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:41 pm

Hi!!!!!!
How are u? I'm happy to have time to write here :D
Aunt I need help. I write a letter for an actress in english, can you correct my mistakes?? Thanks

Here the letter :D

"Hi Bethany!
How are you? I hope you're fine!
I'm Sara,17, and I write you from a city near Venice in Italy.
First of all, sorry for my english but I only study at school.
Well, you're absolutely great, you're a fantastic actress and singer.
you have to know that one of my dream is became a singer and two of my favourite songs that I sing everyday are " When the stars go blue" and "Elsewhere". I love them and your voice is unreplaceable.
Unfortunely yesterday there was the last episode of the first season of One Tree Hill in Italy but I hope that start again with the second season 'cause OTH is my air. I record only few episodes but I watch ( o qui va la forma in -ing perchè lo faccio abitualmente??) them everyday.
You and all the cast have to know that you have many italian fans that love you and follow you everyday on TV, in the magazines, on internet.
There is someone that support the couple Haley+Nathan (like me... I love James), someone else support Payton+Lucas or Lucas+Brooke etc..
I read in your website that you try to learn italian... it's a great thing! I know that my language is very difficult (sometimes it's hard also for me expecially when make a grammar test) but you can do it. I believe in you !
What's your favourite kind of music? On the series as Haley, you said that you like Sheryl Crow...do you like her also in the real life?
I like her so much but unfortunately in Italy she doesn't very famous so its' hard to find her CD. I also like soul,jazz and R'n'B music like Michael Bolton, Ricky Fantè, Joss Stone, Mariah Carey, Micheal Bublè and Laura Pausini ( do you know her?)
Can I ask you a favour? Can you send me an autographed photo of you or/and of all cast? If you send me them you will make me the happiest girl in the world!
Thank you so much
Sara"

This is the letter !! Thanks to correct me :D
See ya
Sara

Mindy

Post by Mindy » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:43 am

Ciao Sara! Sono molto contenta di sentirti!

Stiamo tutti bene. I tuoi cugini hanno appena fatto un bagno, e stanno guardando il secondo film di Harry Potter. Hai letto i libri di Harry Potter? I film (ne abbiamo tutti e tre) sono molto belli.

Sono molto impressionata dalla tua capacita' di scrivere in inglese. Che brava che sei! Hai fatto pochissimi errori....quelli che ho trovato ho scritto in bold giu'.
Sary wrote: Hi Bethany!

How are you? I hope you're fine! My name is Sara, I'm 17, and I am writing you from a city near Venice in Italy. First of all, sorry for my English but I only study at school.

Well, you're absolutely great, you're a fantastic actress and singer. You have to know that my dream is to become a singer and two of my favourite songs that I sing everyday are "When the stars go blue" and "Elsewhere". I love them and your voice is irreplaceable.

Unfortunely yesterday there was the last episode of the first season of "One Tree Hill" in Italy but I hope that it will start again with the second season 'cause OTH is my air. I recorded only few episodes but I watch them every day.

You and all the cast should know that you have many Italian fans that love you and follow you everyday on TV, in the magazines, and on internet. Some support the couple Haley+Nathan (like me... I love James), but others support Payton+Lucas or Lucas+Brooke etc.

I read in your website that you are trying to learn Italian... how great! I know that my language is very difficult (sometimes it's hard also for me especially when I have to take a grammar test but you can do it. I believe in you!

What's your favourite kind of music? On the series as Haley, you said that you like Sheryl Crow...do you like her also in real life?
I like her so much but unfortunately in Italy she isn't very famous so it's hard to find her CDs. I also like soul, jazz and R'n'B music like Michael Bolton, Ricky Fantè, Joss Stone, Mariah Carey, Micheal Bublè and Laura Pausini (do you know her?)

Can I ask you a favour? Can you send me an autographed photo of you and/or you with the entire cast? If you send them to me you will make me the happiest girl in the world!

Thank you so much,
Sara

Fammi sapere se capisci le correzioni che ho fatto, e se hai qualche altra domanda da fare falla pure! :D

A presto (magari in ottobre o novembre),
Zia Mindy

P.S. Salutami i tuoi - e di' a tuo padre che devi venire a trovarci, per perfezionare il tuo accento americano! :wink:

Sary

Post by Sary » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:38 pm

Wow I made only few mistakes?! It's a miracle :D
Thanks!!!
I never read Harry Potter's books because I don't have any time( at school we can read only boring book -.-) but I watched and I have the 3 films!!!
I want to watch "Fantastic four" in september because there is one of my favourite actress: Jessica Alba!!
See ya kiss
Sary