ciao!!

Are you a new member on Impariamo.com? Or perhaps you signed up a while ago, but you haven't posted yet? Introduce yourself here!
Reginella

ciao!!

Post by Reginella »

heheh, actually i'm a complete beginner in italian ... in fact i just learnt all the basics leik 'hello, good morning, thank you' etc :oops:
anyways, i'm determined to learn italian!! i think it's beautiful enough to take an italian module for my second year at uni 8) so hopefully i'll be a real regular here so helloooo everyone =]
Peter

Post by Peter »

Ciao e benvenuta, Reginella. You will find us a pretty friendly group who will be willing to help you, so don't be afraid to pick our brains! :D
umberto

Post by umberto »

Ciao Reginella,

benvenuta, what a nice name you have! What do you study exactly at the Unversity?
Reginella

Post by Reginella »

ciao peter e umberto!
yes i will certainly exploit the fact that nearly everyone round here is v. good in italian :p and i'm currently reading engineering =] (and if you must know about the origin of 'reginella', i nicked it from this awesome italian song)
Bridie

Post by Bridie »

Ciao Reginella!
Don't Worry, your not the only beginner here! :lol:
I'm new at this too. :P
:wink:
Bridie .x.x.
Reginella

Post by Reginella »

buona sera, bridie!
uh-huh, i'm trying to learn at least one phrase a day. i'm very slow when it comes to languages :p
xx