A little about me...

Are you a new member on Impariamo.com? Or perhaps you signed up a while ago, but you haven't posted yet? Introduce yourself here!
ZandraO

A little about me...

Post by ZandraO » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:59 pm

I am very much a beginner in the Italian language, cooking and traditions are another story, growing up in an American-Italian family. Great-grandparents came from south Barletta (I think I spelled it right). I am almost 30 and though I know a great deal of spanish I want to become fluent in Italian. I'm trying CD's, workbooks, software programs, whatever it takes. Since I am also a mother money is scarce, but if I could find an Italian tutor near me I would be in heaven, no luck yet. I have been dabbling in Italian for about 9 months now but am hopeful to have learned a lot in the next 6 months. I have a good friend from Milano, and he teaches me some but with time differences, kids, work, and life it is not enough. I am someone who loves to learn and that's how I found this site! Can't wait to learn all the helpful hints everyone has to offer!

Zan

-Luca-

Post by -Luca- » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:58 am

Cool, I think you wiil be fluent in some months, you are in the right condition to learn !
We will be helpfull ( well...I hope to be with my poor english :) ), just write down here every doubt you have about italian.

Welcome my friend,

un abbraccio
Italians don't know what Caesar salad is !!

calabrone

Post by calabrone » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:49 pm

ciao! :)

coffeecup

Post by coffeecup » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:07 am

ciao e benvenuta da me!

with that enthusiasm and frame of mind, you will pick it up really quickly.

In bocca al lupo!
без тебя я не я. нас никогда не догонят! я тебя люблю.

Peter

Post by Peter » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:50 am

Ciao Zan e benvenuta. Sono d'accordo totalmente con coffeecup. E come disse Luca, se tu abbia nessuni problemi, farci sapere. :)