Hello, new mwmber here

Are you a new member on Impariamo.com? Or perhaps you signed up a while ago, but you haven't posted yet? Introduce yourself here!
83SanDimas

Hello, new mwmber here

Post by 83SanDimas » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:59 pm

Just found this forum. I have recently connected with family in Italy and need help at times translating what they are writing. Happy to have found this forum :)

Kevin

Peter

Re: Hello, new mwmber here

Post by Peter » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:39 pm

83SanDimas wrote:Just found this forum. I have recently connected with family in Italy and need help at times translating what they are writing. Happy to have found this forum :)
Ciao Kevin and welcome.

So, you've made contact with your relatives in Italy and you say you need help with translations. But what exactly are you doing as regards to learning the language? It would really be worth your while doing it. :)

-Luca-

Post by -Luca- » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:27 pm

HI Kevin,

Welcome at Impariamo,

We'll be very happy to help you with italian.

Many of us ( like me ) need help with English, so it's a "get and give" ( in Italy I would say "dare e ricevere") :P
Italians don't know what Caesar salad is !!

coffeecup

Post by coffeecup » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am

ciao e benvenuto!

Sono d'accordo con Peter e Luca: è meglio se potresti apprendere la lingua. Poi sarebbe più facile per te a capire le cose che la tua famiglia ti dice.

---

Hi and welcome!

I agree with Peter and Luca: it is better if you could learn the language. Then it would be easier for you to understand the things your family tells you.

We are always here to help!

coffeecup
xox
без тебя я не я. нас никогда не догонят! я тебя люблю.