Ciao!

Are you a new member on Impariamo.com? Or perhaps you signed up a while ago, but you haven't posted yet? Introduce yourself here!
Pietru

Ciao!

Post by Pietru » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:49 am

Mi chiamo Pietru. Sono Maltese ma abito a l'Inghilterra. Ho studiato la lingua Italiana dieci hanni fa.

Un po' di mese fa, ho deciso per ancora studiare la lingua Italiana. Ho praticato un po' quando ero in Milano per i vaganzi una mese fa.

Ho ordinato una tastieria Italiana perche è un po piu difficile con questa tastieria.

I am struggling as I don't have a keyboard with accents on it and found it's cheaper to buy another keyboard rather than buy the character stickers, plus I haven't written much in Italian in years.

Massimo

Post by Massimo » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:45 am

Ciao Pietro e benvenuto a questo forum. I'm sure you'll have the chance to use your new keyboard extensively here! We're a bunch of writers! :D

In the meantime, any question, just feel free to ask!
Massimo

Want to learn or practice and improve your Italian? Visit : http://www.learnitalian.at.vu

Peter

Post by Peter » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:12 am

Ciao Pietru e benvenuto.

As Massimo has said, if you have any questions just ask. We'll be happy to help.

Where in England do you live?

Pietru

Post by Pietru » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:33 am

Abito a Colchester.

The keyboard just arrived. Perfect timing.

I studied Italian to level 2 but currently can't afford more lessons as the government cutbacks mean all lessons above level 2 are now private. I'd have to pay £30+VAT per hour for lessons, which I can't currently afford.

Pietru

Post by Pietru » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:30 am

If anyone wants to chat with me on skype, feel free to PM me and ask for my skype ID. I don't display it publicly because I know there are programs that scan internet fora to get details like that and spam users with useless messages.

Sweetcheeks Malone

Post by Sweetcheeks Malone » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:41 pm

Pietru wrote:I studied Italian to level 2 but currently can't afford more lessons as the government cutbacks mean all lessons above level 2 are now private. I'd have to pay £30+VAT per hour for lessons, which I can't currently afford.
What do you mean by level 2? :? :oops:

Pietru

Post by Pietru » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Level 2 is GCSE level in the UK system.

coffeecup

Post by coffeecup » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:48 pm

I just got off the phone to relatives in England, and their grandchildren (15-year-old triplets, two girls and a boy) were talking about GSCE. What is it? What does it stand for?
без тебя я не я. нас никогда не догонят! я тебя люблю.

Peter

Post by Peter » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:40 pm

coffeecup wrote:I just got off the phone to relatives in England, and their grandchildren (15-year-old triplets, two girls and a boy) were talking about GSCE. What is it? What does it stand for?
General Certificate of Secondary Education. It replaced O Levels years ago.