Hello!

Are you a new member on Impariamo.com? Or perhaps you signed up a while ago, but you haven't posted yet? Introduce yourself here!
Nunzii

Hello!

Post by Nunzii » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:50 am

Hello, my name is Chris and I am from Raleigh, North Carolina. I am in the process of trying to teach myself Italian and find it very interesting. I hope that one day I can visit Italy and use what I learn while traveling. I'm trying to use Rosetta Stone and while it does a good job of teaching me some vocabulary with pictures it doesn't really dive into any of the tenses that I'm seeing so it's rather frustrating.

Peter

Post by Peter » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:56 am

ciao Chris e benvenuto a Impariamo.

Have a good look through the Lezioni Gratuite section; I am sure it will help you. Clearly, like all of us who have learned Italian, you need a whole range of resources that complement your main source of learning. A good dictionary - either hardback or online; a very good grammar book - too many do not cover everything. Online dictionaries include Garzanti and WordReference (you do not need to be a member of WordReference to use its dictionary). You can also use online verb conjugators, such as Verbix or Logos.

Any problems finding anything, or you want any help, just say. :) :D

Massimo

Post by Massimo » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Ciao Chris and welcome here!

We're all here to help, so just contact us and we'll be happy to reply :D
Massimo

Want to learn or practice and improve your Italian? Visit : http://www.learnitalian.at.vu